Complete course for holistic massage therapists
January 15 to December 20, 2018
This course is designed to fully develop your skills and talents in the art and science of therapeutic massage. You will acquire over 1,000 hours of training and practical experience in this branch as a health professional. This will enable you to begin a career that provides satisfaction and prosperity through the healing power of your hands.
- Over 1,000 hours of study licensed by the Board of Education of PR
- Complete manual for the Holistic Massage Therapist
- Liability insurance as a massage student for two years
- Membership as a student with AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association)
- 25% discount on other activities of Artes Misticas
- A large community of health professionals who will serve as resources in your training
- Reasonable accommodation for all
- Anatomy, physiology and neurology
- Myology and kinesiology
- Pathologies related to massage
- Hygiene and first aid
From these techniques derive the original modalities that give foundation to therapeutic massage.
- ANMA, Tui-Na y Shiatsu (Provenientes del oriente)
- Ayurveda (Proveniente de la India)
- Tejido Profundo, neuromuscular y sueco (Provenientes del occidente)
- Lymphatic drainage
- CraneoSacral and Aqua CraneoSacral
- Visceral and Zero Balancing Manipulation
- Reiki and metamorphic massage
- Reflexology and relaxation
- Thai massage
- Chair Massage
- Hydrotherapy and Hot Stones Massage
- Massage for pregnant women
- Massages for babies and children
- Special populations
- Two workshop weekends per month:
Saturday from 12M to 6PM, Sunday from 8AM to 5PM
January 20 and 21 - 27 and 28
February 10 and 11 - 24 and 25
March 10 and 11 - 24 and 25
April 8 and 9 - 21 and 22
May 5 and 6 - 26 and 27
June 9 and 10 - 30 and July 1
July 14 and 15 - 28 and 29
August 11 and 12 - 25 and 26
September 8 and 9 - 22 and 23
October 13 and 14 - 27 and 28
November 3 and 4 - 17 and 18
December 1 and 2
- Every Monday and Wednesday:
Monday and Wednesday from 4PM to 9PM - starting on Monday, January 15, 2018
- Individual practice data sheets
Shanti Ragyi, MA, ND, LMT, RYT (Master in Arts, Natural Doctor, Licensed Massage Therapist, Registered Yoga Teacher)
Master of massage techniques and the art and science of yoga, with more than 36 years of service as a holistic health professional, with an emphasis on ancient Eastern techniques. He shares his comprehensive experience and the most recent research in the art and science of massage for the treatment of all physical-mental conditions. Author of multiple wellness and healing books.
Yakeen Carrión, HHD, MBA, LMT, RYT (Master in Business Adm, Holistic Health Doctor, Licensed Massage Therapist, Registered Yoga Teacher)
Recognized educator in wellness techniques offers his expertise in massage techniques in a cheerful and profound way. He specializes in techniques of Craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation, Zero Balancing, and has a vast experience of 28 years in therapeutic massage.
Annette M. Tomey-Imbert, BA, LMT, RYT (Bachelor in Arts, Licensed Massage Therapist, Registered Yoga Teacher)
She combines her professional experience in the fine arts with her creativity to teach with dynamism. She has more than 18 years of experience as a therapeutic massage therapist. Her specialty as a massage teacher is with pregnant women, women and children.
- Participate in all the monthly workshops or replace them in replacements.
- Perform a minimum of two practices of each technique between monthly workshops.
- Present a folder with the work done at the end of the course.
- Conduct a supervised session by one of the facilitators at the end of the year.
Investment in your new profession
1- Total payment of the 1,000 hours of study $ 7,499
2- Payment plan: $ 2,999 of tuition + 12 monthly payments of $ 399 (January to December 2018)
La Escuela de Artes Místicas:
This Institution is certified by the Board of Higher Education with license number V 79-26, as a Non-University Post-Secondary Educational Entity with a Vocational and Technical Program with High Skills in Massage and Yoga.